Welcome to our Amroth cottage apartment.
The cottage apartment is a modern, first floor, self-catering holiday apartment located just a stone’s throw from the beach in the pretty seaside village of Amroth. It is a perfect retreat for couples and small families wishing to soak up the atmosphere of this friendly seaside community.
Amroth is a beautiful area backed by the National Trust property ‘Colby Woodland Gardens’ and only a short distance from Wiseman’s Bridge, Saundersfoot and Tenby.
Beautiful blue flag beaches, fun family attractions within easy reach and stunning walks along the Pembrokeshire Coast path.
There are inviting pubs, cafes and restaurants all within a few minutes walk.
- Sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms: 1 king size and 1 twin.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, toilet, hand basin
- Open plan living area with…
Sitting area: 2-seater sofa, 2 armchairs, TV and DVD player together with a selection of DVDs, books and games
Kitchen area: electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, automatic washing/dryer, large wide breakfast bar with stool seating for 4
There is a locked storage cupboard on the ground floor ideal for storage of bikes, pushchairs and beach equipment. There are two parking spaces with the apartment and outside there is a communal area which is ideal for soaking up the afternoon and evening sun.
- Kitchen area with washer/dryer, hob, oven microwave,fridge (with icebox)
- Main bedroom with king size bed
- Second bedroom with twin beds (2’6″)
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stair gate available. Please bring your own cot bedding
- Storage heaters, electric fire and panel radiators in bedrooms
- Electricity included
- Onsite Parking (two allocated spaces)
- Communal garden area
- Outside bike lock-up/beach storage
- Sorry No pets
- No smoking
What our guests have said:
“Great accommodation in a wonderful location. Very well equipped and received a warm welcome on arrival. All we needed for a stress free break.”
* * * * *
‘Beautiful apartment with everything that you need, and a great location with stunning coastal walks nearby. Stayed here last year and didn’t hesitate to book again this year’
* * * * *
‘Had a fabulous short break at Coed Mor. Melanie was a great host and information left in the apartment regarding eating out, attractions and walks was very helpful. The location is bang in the middle of the shop/cafe/pubs and is ideal for a holiday base to explore Pembrokeshire. We love Amroth and if you have not visited here then you will not be disappointed when you do.’