Making the booking
- The person making the booking must be at least 18 years old, and accepts responsibility for anyone staying in the apartment during the booking period, and their visitors. The booking is not transferable to anyone else or to other dates without our written agreement.
- Maximum sleeping capacity of the apartment is 4 plus baby. We do not accept bookings of all male or all female parties (couples fine).
- If an infant/baby is included in the booking then we can provide a travel cot, high chair, bed guard and a stair gate. (No cot linen/bedding is provided)
- If you have any special requirements that you feel may not have been clarified by the text or photos on our website, please email us. We will be able to answer any questions and help you establish if the apartment is suitable for you. We will not be held liable if you discover on arrival that the house is not suitable for your needs.
- There is parking on-site for two vehicles, other vehicles will have to park off-site. We do not accept liability for theft of, or damage to, vehicles and/or their contents.
- The apartment will be available from 3pm on the day of your arrival. If you expect to arrive later than 7:00pm please notify us. Please vacate the apartment by 10am on the day of departure.
- If you want to change any detail of your confirmed booking, we will do our best to make the changes. For example a change in the number of people, change in dates etc. A request to change the date of your holiday/short break within 4 weeks of the original arrival date constitutes a cancellation.
- A deposit of £100 will be required within 5 days of booking.
- The balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the booking start date. Bookings made within 4 weeks of your holiday arrival date must be paid in full.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. Details will be sent to you.
- If payment is not made by the due date or you do not contact us, your holiday dates will be re-advertised as a cancellation.
Postponement and cancellation
This clause explains when you, or we, may cancel or agree to postpone your holiday due to Government restrictions. We prefer that you postpone but will always allow you to cancel where the law gives you the right to do so.
We promise to keep all our customers safe. We ask you not to book if the law prevents you visiting or staying with us, or if Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us even if the law still allows you to. Our promise also means that there are limited circumstances in which we may need to cancel your holiday.
Either of us has the right to cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if the law prevents you from visiting or staying with us. If your holiday has not started, then we will refund your booking in full less any costs we have already incurred on your holiday which we cannot recover elsewhere (“Direct Costs”). If your holiday has started, then we will refund in full any days unused when we cancel, again less any Direct Costs. We will not charge an administration fee.
Either of us also has the right to cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to do so. If your holiday has not started, then we will refund your booking in full. If your holiday has started, then we will refund in full any days unused when we cancel. We will not charge an administration fee and we will not deduct any Direct Costs.
What is the cancellation policy outside of Government Restrictions/Guidance?
- If you wish to cancel your booking you should advise us as soon as reasonably practicable by telephone and follow this with confirmation in writing.
- If a booking is cancelled at least 4 weeks before your holiday arrival date we will try to re-let the apartment. If successful your deposit will be returned. If unsuccessful the deposit will be forfeited.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 4 weeks before your holiday arrival date we will try to re-let the apartment for you. If it is re-let, we will refund you, minus any discount given to ensure a re-let. If we are unable to re-let we will be unable to refund.
- In the unlikely event that the apartment becomes unavailable to let due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative holiday date to be agreed between hirer and owner. If this cannot be achieved a full refund will be given.
- You are advised to obtain travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
You agree to the following:
- To pay before departure for any breakages, losses or damage caused by you to the property or its facilities.
- To take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your holiday. You will be responsible for any additional cleaning costs.
- To inform us of any problems with the facilities or services as soon as they become apparent.
- To permit us reasonable access to the property to carry out urgent maintenance.
- Not to sublet or share the property except with the persons included at the time of booking or subsequently included by agreement. The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated and must not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate hire without notice and without refund where this condition is breached.
- Not to do or omit to do something which may be or become a nuisance to neighbouring holiday accommodation or properties.
- Not to smoke or vape in the apartment
- Not to bring any animals into the apartment
While every care is taken to ensure that conditions on the site are safe and secure, we regret that we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to person or property and shall not be held liable in respect thereof.
If you commit a serious breach of our terms and conditions, we have the right to terminate your booking and, if you are already at the property, we may require you to leave.